3 GoTalk Ones
This inexpensive, high-quality single message talker has a large
picture display, 10 seconds recording time and a big, visible play
button! GoTalk One is slim and light, weighing less than 2 oz, so
it easily fits in pocket or purse. You'll be impressed with how good
How GoTalk One Works
- Put your picture display into the covered frame.
- Slide the switch on the back to RECORD.
- Press the PLAY button and talk for up to 10 seconds.
- When you're done recording, slide the switch to PLAY. Your GoTalk One is ready.
Methods to store and display GoTalk Ones
- TalkBook Four has a vinyl folder with transparent pockets that includes 4
removable GoTalk Ones. Works well as an affordable, easy-to-carry 4 message
- TalkFrame Six is a sturdy PVC stand with 6 GoTalk Ones. Ideal as a cost-effective
tabletop communicator or for individual instruction/therapy sessions when multiple
recorded messages are needed.
- Size: 2 1/4 x 4 3/4 x 1/4 inches.
- Weight: 1.6 oz.