|Item #||Product Description||Photo||Price|
Smart/TalkThe Smart/Talk is the newest addition to our 8 message, multi-level AAC device designed to aid communication through direct selection. Using Real-Voice technology, the Smart Series provides speech playback at a high audio quality. It has the same Time-Lock Technology along with many other distinct features such as its light-weight and portability, etc. This new Smart Series features: Smart Overlay System Interchangeable FLASH card Slimmer housing design Carrying handle The Smart Series is manufactured to the highest commercial standards to provide many years of reliable performance.
Compare Tech/Talk and Smart/Talk
Smart Series� Version 2
New upgrade includes:
• Recording on the device� no more waiting for the light to flash� just press record, select a location press and record� same as our Tech Series devices.
• Redesigned circuitry with a dual CPU processor giving the device the ability to speed up the rate of message response time and eliminating delay time between selecting your location and hearing the message being spoke.
• Enhanced the quality of sound with a new amplifier and a 3 inch speaker giving the Smart Series devices the best sound of any of our products.
• Adding an external level select switch on the rear panel of the device� this will give a choice of manually changing levels or using the sensors for overlay recognition.
• Overlay Designer Pro software will be included with every Smart Series device.
• Rechargeable batter
• Smart Overlay System
• Tech/Overlay Designer included
• Real-Voice high-quality audio reproduction
• Time-Lock recording control technology
• Light-Touch water resistant membrane panel
• Light-weight and portable (shoulder strap included)
• Removable top grid for easy cleaning
• Screw secured flash memory door
• Low battery indicator light
• Slimmer housing design
• Carrying handle
• Optional carrying cover and/or deluxe carrying case
• External speaker and record jacks
• Record and playback 8 messages per level on a light-touch membrane panel
• 6 levels per flash card
• Standard message length of 11 seconds per message
• Square picture size of 2.75 in.