|Item #||Product Description||Photo||Price|
Common features, like speed dial, speakerphone, and emergency
numbers are supported by advanced items such as a directory of
stored numbers, support for hands-free headsets, and switch access
to the Actuate phone's on-screen menu of options.
Infrared and AbleNet Wireless technology built-in, the Actuate Telephone works as a Phone ECU with other IR-based devices.
• Superb visibility via high-contrast keypad and tilting display
• Two switch jacks for access to on-screen menus, including
Directory, Volume, Ringer, Alarm
• Fully editable Directory stores up to 100 numbers
• AbleNet Wireless and IR for versatile wireless control
• Headset jacks for comfortable, private .
• Remote control via Sway ECUs or other IR devices
• On-screen menu
• 100 Number Directory
• 9 Speed Dial Numbers
• Headset support
• Switch Accessible
• Alarm Clock