This state-of-the-art, easy to use telephone empowers you to communicate
more confidently with friends, family, or coworkers
- Familiarity - CaptionCall works like a regular phone.
You dial and answer calls just like you always have.
- Free service - captioning service is funded by the FCC,
so no new bills, no monthly charges.
- Large text - 7" screen with adjustable text sizes
makes it easy to read every word of every call.
- Location flexibility - set up your phone
using a wired or wireless internet connection.
- Touch to call - make calls quickly and
easily with a simple touch of the screen.
- Saved conversations - You can choose to save the captioning
from conversations for later review.
- Customizable audio - easily adjust ringer and handset volume -
also customize frequency amplification.
- Saved volume settings - Volume settings can be customized and
saved to provide the best experience on every call.
- Telecoil loop connection - To function your hearing aid must have a telecoil option.
- Secure captioning - enjoy a safe, encrypted FCC-regulated transcription process.
The CaptionCall phone will receive periodic automatic updates via the
internet. Just keep your CaptionCall phone connected to receive these
updates. These periodic updates will contain new features and enhancements
to your CaptionCall phone to provide you the best captioned telephone
- Adjustable handset volume (up to +40dB gain)
- Adjustable ringer volume (up to 95dB SPL)
- 1/8" audio jack for telecoil induction loop connection to compatible hearing aids
- Audiogram-compatible sound equalizer
- Customizable frequency amplifications
- 3 built-in sound equalizer presets (Boost Lows, Boost Mids, Boost Highs)
- Storage for up to 200 contacts with photos
- 7" diagonal wide-screen color LCD
- Touch-screen user interface
- 800 x 480 screen resolution
- 25° to 75° adjustable screen viewing angle
- RJ-11 analog telephone jack
- Broadband Internet connection (RJ-45 wired Ethernet or 802.11 B/G/N wireless Ethernet)
- 120V AC power