|Item #||Product Description||Photo||Price|
Drawer: 1 Line
Drawer: 2 Line
Vandal-Resistant for public facilities
Designed for public use, the Public TTY makes TTY calls from public facilities easy and reliable. There are several different models for both indoor and outdoor use.
Motorized models offer maximum protection from vandalism. The stainless steel TTY keyboard remains protected in a metal drawer until a TTY call is placed. The drawer opens automatically when another TTY answers and closes again when the call is finished.
• Model M120: 1-line, 20-character, vacuum fluorescent displayShelf-Top Model
For installations with less traffic, the durable ST120 is ideal. It's easy to install for either acoustic or direct connect use, and has on-line help to assist users. It has a 1-line, 20-character vacuum fluorescent display. The shelf-top Public TTY can be used as an acoustic TTY using the payphone handset or it can be connected directly into the telephone line.
The Public TTY meets the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) as a public text telephone.
• Easy to install and use
• Works with all types of public telephones and popular enclosures
• Does not affect the use of the pay phone by the hearing public
• Mounted at an angle so it is comfortable for reading and typing
• Approved by the FCC and accepted by major telephone companies