Maxess Mounts and Trays for Switches
Click to enlarge
Maxess Switch Mounting System
Developed in partnership with therapists and switch users, the Maxess Switch Tray and Switch Mounts enable switches to be securely positioned and repositioned in the most efficient and comfortable way for the switch user - the accessing tools that can make all the difference.
Maxess Switch Trays
• Cushioned for comfort, the Maxess Switch Tray holds switches or switch mounts firmly in place.
• Ideal for use with a student or in assessment situations, where a range of secure switch positions need to be tried.
• Available sizes:
small (14" x 9.5"; 356 mm x 241 mm),
medium (14" x 14"; 356 mm x 356 mm), &
large (21" x 11.5"; 533 mm x 292 mm).
Maxess Switch Mounts
• Many students have greater control if the switch is placed at an angle.
• These double-sided switch mounts give 2 alternative mounting surfaces (55º and 85º).
• Used with the Maxess Switch Tray, the mounts offer a variety of positioning options.
• Velcro fixing pack included for 1 switch.
• Available in small, medium, and large sizes.