Click to enlarge
Connecting with Others - Grades 9-12
Lessons for teaching social and emotional competence
This proactive program helps high school students learn skills in self-advocacy, communication, interpersonal behaviors, and problem solving. It includes 40 learning activities that take into consideration cultural, ethnic, and gender diversity. The activities are divided into the following skill areas: Awareness of Self and Others, Communication, Responsibility, Conflict Resolution, Cooperation, Love and Empathy, Personal Growth, Preparing for Adulthood. ISBN 0-87822-464-5
Dr. Rita Coombs-Richardson
Paperback, 8 ½ × 11, 520 pages
• Click here for the Table of Contents.
• Click here for a sample lesson.
• Connecting with Others - Grades K-2.
• Connecting with Others - Grades 3-5.
• Connecting with Others - Grades 6-8.