|Item #||Product Description||Photo||Price|
Maryland Academic Support Program for English II HSA MasteryThe Maryland Academic Support Program (ASP) for English II HSA Mastery is a complete, turnkey solution for improving educational performance. Topics are built around accessible Core Learning Goals, ensuring that the ASP is useful for all classrooms.
The flexible content can be adjusted to fit your students’ needs in a variety of settings, including supplemental educational support programs, tutoring, summer school, and even as an enhancement to daily curriculum.
The ASP includes components that review, instruct as needed, provide practice, and assess students’ skills. Instructional tools and strategies are embedded throughout. The scope of materials included addresses the needs of students who require additional support in topics included in the Core Learning Goals and focus on preparing them for success on the High School Assessment (HSA).
• Covers the Characteristics of Science and the five content domains: Cells and Heredity; Ecology; Structure and Properties of Matter; Energy Transformations; and Forces, Waves, and Electricity
• Ideal for summer school or academic-year course content, GHSGT preparation, or remediation
• Developed in partnership with the DeKalb County School System:
• 3-ring binder containing pacing guides, standards correlations, teacher
materials, assessments, reproducible student worksheets, and inquiry-based lab activities
• Pre- and post-assessments that guide instruction and document learning
• A combination of direct instruction, demonstration, guided practice, application activities, and inquiry-based labs
• A flexible teacher toolkit accommodating students of varying abilities
Format: Reproducible: 820 pp
Readability: grades 9-12