|Item #||Product Description||Photo||Price|
Massachusetts Academic Support Program for English Language ArtsOver 80 hours of instruction built around Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks, this powerful tool combines direct instruction, student practice, writing tasks, and assessment strategies to help prepare students for the MCAS!
The Massachusetts Academic Support Program (ASP) for English Language Arts is a complete program that provides flexible lessons that are designed for application in after-school, tutoring, summer school, and other targeted intervention settings.
It includes over 80 hours of instruction to be used sequentially or according to student needs and covers topics such as vocabulary in context, main idea, drawing conclusions, poetry, writing essays, and more!
• An easy-to-use 3-ring binder format
• Reproducible activity sheets on nearly 500 pages
• Massachusetts Frameworks correlations to over 40 standards-based lessons
• Strategies for direct instruction, differentiated approaches, alternative assessments, and extending learning
• A Teacher's Strategy Guide that:
• describes the purpose of materials
• outlines options for using the program
• provides pacing charts for up to 80 hours of instruction
• supplies answers for all lessons, activities, and assessments
Format: Reproducible, 522 pp
Readability: grades 9-12