|Item #||Product Description||Photo||Price|
Florida Academic Support Program for English Language Arts, Grades 912Up to 80 hours of Sunshine State Standards-based instruction, student practice, and hands-on problem-solving activities!
ADOPTED BY STATE OF FLORIDA THROUGH 2014!
The Florida Academic Support Program (ASP) for English Language Arts is a complete program that provides flexible lessons that are designed for application in after-school, tutoring, summer school, and other targeted intervention settings. It includes up to 80 hours of instruction to be used sequentially or according to student needs and covers topics such as vocabulary in context, main idea, drawing conclusions, poetry, writing essays, and more!
• An easy-to-use 3-ring binder format
• Reproducible activity sheets on nearly 500 pages
• 40 lessons correlated to the Sunshine State Standards (SSS) for English Language Arts
• Strategies for direct instruction, differentiated approaches, alternative assessments, and extending learning
• A Teacher's Strategy Guide that:
• Describes the purpose of materials
• Outlines options for using the program
• Provides pacing charts for up to 80 hours of instruction
• Supplies answers for all lessons, activities, and assessments
Format: Reproducible, 524 pp
Readability: grades 9-12