|Item #||Product Description||Photo||Price|
Computers at Work SoftwareVocational software thats ideal for long term training of school to work students
• Vocational software that’s ideal for long term training of school to work students.
• Focuses on actual computer skills that prepare users for office jobs.
• Computers at Work, which includes Data Entry and Order Processing, challenges students to work independently for an hour or more while learning real office procedures.
• 3 levels of difficulty, working independently for an hour or more while learning real office procedures. As skills improve, users progress from simple tasks to jobs common in today’s workplace.
• A student tracking system provides data needed for IEPs/Transitions Plans
• Student results for each session are recorded and long term performance is tabulated
• A System Manager is included to track student performance and provide data for IEPs/Transition Plans.
• Win/Mac CD, 190 Data Entry account cards, 190 Order Processing account cards.
Win XP & Vista
Mac OS 8.6-9.2, OS X Classic& Native/PowerPC & Intel