Grades Kindergarten-3, Inclusion
Learning to read is unbelievably fun with the Fuzzbuzz Clan. Use
this program independently, or as a follow-up to Fuzzbuzz Level
1. . Introduce students to 150 new words with
matching and learning activities designed to increase sight
vocabulary. A highly structured phonics program leads children
through single letter sounds, triple consonant blends, and
beyond. There's even a virtual reality component that allows
students to Explore the Glen as they complete 2 comprehension
activities. Teachers can monitor and keep record of each
student's progress, and they'll be amazed to see how eager kids
are to improve reading skills with this program!
• 20 Animated literacy activities.
• Designed for students with learning disabilities and inclusion
• 150 New words to add to sight vocabulary.
• Exciting virtual reality game with 2 comprehension activities.
• Record-keeping facility to track students' progress
95+,P-75, 16 MB RAM, 800 x 600, 256 colors
OS 7, Power Mac, 16 MB RAM, 256 colors, 800 x 600