Grades 6-12, Win
- An Electronic Newsroom - where students are able to create radio, television
or newspaper reports.
- A Scripting Studio - which presents a range of activities calling for
fictional writing, including story-boards and biographical profiles and
- A Linked Website - that supports and extends the newsroom and studio as
well as providing a rich resource for imaginative writing.
- Bank of media assignments to inspire young writers
- Electronic Newsroom and Scripting Studio
- Runs in English, French, Spanish, or German
- Record and broadcast audio files
- Web link provides more resources for writing
Minimum system requirements
Win 3.11+, Pentium, 16MB RAM, 256 colors, 640x480, 4x CD