Fizzy's First Numbers
Grades K-2, Inclusion
Bundled with Fizzy's Number Skills in the Fizzy's 2 CD set.
A complete range of number basics activities are provided. The program can be played in number mode, or activity mode.
Count the fish, identify number forms, match sets with numbers, and find the next digit are just a few of the activities. Constant and repeatable instructions insure the user stays on task and provides well-timed reinforcement. This is an invaluable resource for any early learning classroom.
Skills covered include:
• Reciting number names in order.
• Reciting number names from a given number, not always 1.
• One to one correspondence.
• Knowing that the last number counted gives the total for a set.
• Knowing that the total of a set remains the same no matter what order the objects are arranged.
• Counting a set of objects accurately.
• Counting out a given number of items from a larger set.
• Recognizing numbers from 1-9.
• Modeling how numbers can be written.
• Matching the correct numeral with a set of objects.
• Continuing a short number sequence by finding the next set of items.
• Continuing a short number sequence by finding the next number.
Minimum system requirements
Win 95, P-166,16 bit color, sound card, 32MB RAM, CD-ROM
Mac 68040 S8.6 for classic, OSX 10.2 for native,16 bit color
• Early Learning Bundle