Stop Motion Pro Action!
Grades K - 13+, Inclusion; Windows/Intel Mac with Win XP-7
Stop Motion Pro Action! allows you to make engaging and inspiring classroom
animations with ease. Editions compared.
Call (877) 608-9812 for free trial version.
Stop Motion Pro Action! is compatible with many webcams and video cameras,
and you can choose your language (English, French, German, & Spanish) upon
installation, making it perfect for multiple language learners and ELL / ESL students.
In addition, educators working with younger learners or students on the Autism spectrum
will appreciate the creative ways the program can be used as a digital storytelling device
to foster emotional literacy and give a "voice" to students who would otherwise be unable or
unable or unwilling to express themselves.
Features of Stop Motion Pro Action!
- Preview animation as you film it instantly.
- Paint directly onto frames.
- Edit your animation with thumbnail views.
- Add a sound track with a microphone or using a pre recorded audio clip.
- Use chroma key (blue/green screen) for special effects.
- Onionskin the live video (so you can compare live video to previously captured frames).
- Export video compatible with video editing applications,
such as Creaza Education or Tool Factory Movie Maker.
- Backup animation projects automatically to a network server (in Network editions).
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 OR
- Intel MAC with Apple bootcamp & Windows XP, Vista, or 7 installed
- 1.8 + GHz CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 10 GB hard drive space.
- Single Unit, Item# TF-09201
- 20 Pack: 20 stand-alone, non-networked copies, Item# TF-09201S20
- Network Version: Unlimited computers at a single location & network,
- "Our students learns to work in groups, develop ideas, make
storyboards, working with their hands, a little bit of anatomy,
analysis of movements, how to make a movement look natural,
composition of pictures, how to build up a scenery, the dependence
in each other making the movie, the need for cooperation for reaching
a goal together.", Morten Kulseng, Sentrum skole
- Stop Motion Pro recently has been used to produce the movie
The Pirates! Band of Misfits
and in filming the series
Wallace and Gromit.