Connections in the Workplace
Topics covered include:
- Cell phone etiquette
- Job responsibilities
- Becoming a trustworthy employee
- Appropriate social behavior
- Connections in the Workplace - Package:
Includes Teacher's Guide with PDF CD, Student Reader, and
one Connections in the Workplace eReader Software
- Connections in the Workplace - Student Reader:
includes 35 stories, featuring Maria and Jerome as the primary protagonists;
covered spiral bound book, full color, 216 pp, 2007..
- Connections in the Workplace - Teacher Guide:
provides several additional worksheets per story that assess comprehension,
vocabulary and the understanding of the underlying social skills.
Use the PDF on CD for easy printouts of activity pages and full-color stories.
Covered spiralbound Teacher's Guide, black and white, 155 pp,
plus Win/Mac CD with printable PDF.
eReader Software Features:
- Reads the storiesaloud to students with professional narration.
- Text is highlighted word by word, line by line, or by complete sentence.
- Graphics are plentiful, contemporary and age-appropriate.
- A test at the end of each story provides speech support and an optional hint
feature that directs students to the page that addresses each question.
- Students can access the software by mouse, touch screen, IntelliKeys or
- A unified management system helps the teacher quickly review or print out
student performance data.
- Teachers can determine reading lists and set options that best suit each
student’s learning style.
- Choose word-by-word or natural speech narration, select the text
highlighting approach and assign tests.