Grades Kindergarten-2, Inclusion
All About Ourselves is a visually stimulating resource, which
promotes thought and discussion through a variety of interactive tasks and
activities. Young children will see themselves in a whole new light.
Part of the All About Series.
Simple drag-and-drop activities incorporate topics such as growing up and
eating well. Early readers explore the senses and express their thoughts and
preferences with the aid of word banks. Full speech support, talking
stories, and slide shows make the program fun for non-readers as well.
• Look and Listen: Match pictures and sound
• Taste: Express preferences about food and drink
• My body: Build a body in jigsaw-style, then label the parts
• Growing up: Sequence a series of pictures to show the human life span
• Pictogram: Present data for eye colors and birthdays
• X-Ray Machine: View the bones of the human body
• Make Graphics: a face, design a slideshow, and create printable greeting cards
Minimum system requirements
3.1+, 486 66 MHz, 8MB RAM, 640 x 480, 256 colors, 2x CD, 30MB HD space
OS 7+, 68020, 4MB RAM, 1000s of colors, 2x CD, 640 x 480, 256 colors