• Splat - Hit the zany characters with the
pies - Have fun while developing letter recognition in lower case, upper
case or mixed case scenarios.
• Monkey Business - Save Bubba Monkey from
the gorilla - Single letter and word typing in a jungle setting.
• Crazy Cars - Choose your car and race
against the computer - Practice letter and word typing in a racetrack
• Bug Band - Make the incredible creature
band play tunes to accompany your sentences - Retype structured sentences
from supplied wordlists.
Basic typing requires students to recognize letters, then find their
location on a keyboard. This takes practice. Different users need to
practice different skills, and progress at different rates. The program
provides a variety of configurable games which are entertaining, but at the
same time educate the student on basic spelling skills and pre-typing
Detailed configuration options allow teachers to set specific words,
letters, and speeds as well as create their own word lists appropriate for
the ability level of the user. Speedy Keys can also help older learners
who may have difficulties with motor control, reading, and spelling.
Students will improve their keyboard, spelling and reading skills through
four fun-packed activities.
• 4 fun and motivating activities.
• Configurable by letter, words, speed, and activities.
• Appeals to a wide range of abilities.
• Improves reading and spelling.
• Create your own word lists.
• Built-in speech helps improve word recognition.
• Detects and reacts to skill level.
Minimum system requirements
Win Win 3+, Pentium 350 MHz, 64MB RAM
Mac OSX or higher, 256MB RAM
• Autism Bundle
• Early Learning Bundle
• Fuzzbuzz Level 2: The Clan
• Spelling Bundle
• Spell Track
• SuperSpell: A Day at the Beach