This is a truly inclusive program allowing students of all ages and abilities to make choices, experiment with the many different options, develop language and self expression but most of all to have fun while learning. Switch accessible.
• A gallery to facilitate production of simple presentations.
• Word scanning so that switch users can enter text.
• Options: non-reader vs. early reader interfaces, 4 skin colors, multicultural characters.
• Visual Impairment Aids: text & background high contrast options, pointer size.
• Extensive teacher support material.
• Voice recording with 3 timeframes; make your character talk.
• Allow users to change their mind & easily correct mistakes: Multiple undo or have answer confirmed.
Minimum system requirements
PC 486 DX2-66 MHz, 8 MB RAM, 8x CD, 1 or 2 switches (optional)