Mouse Emulator - Wireless - Receiver & Transmitter
The ASL 553 Mouse Emulator is adjustable in a 3, 4, or 5 switch
configuration. In the three switch configuration, full mouse emulation is
achieved with only three switch inputs.
Basic Set Up:
- The receiver is connected to a USB port on a computer or augmentative
- The transmitter is connected to the switches, deriving power from a USB
port, AA batteries, or a wheelchair battery.
- See Brochure.
Example Modes of Operation:
- 3 Switches:
- The right direction can
move the mouse cursor right and left across the screen.
- The left direction
can move the mouse up and down the screen.
- The forward direction can control
left click, double click and drag functions.
- 4 Switches:
- The right direction will move the cursor in a right direction across the
- The left direction will move the cursor left across the screen
- The forward direction will move the cursor up and down
- Left click, double
click and drag is achieved with a dedicated switch.
- 5 Switches:
- Allows the power wheelchair joystick to become a joystick operated mouse
operating in all directions.
- This setting also requires a dedicated switch
for left click, double click and drag.
Mouse Emulator Products:
- Mouse Emulator - Wired
- Mouse Emulator - Wireless - Receiver & Transmitter
- Mouse Emulator - Wireless- Receiver